Be sure to swing by
Montana Family Acupuncture
to get your new
Please use these responsibly. Below is a video with assembly instructions. Have fun!
We would like to wish you a safe and happy Halloween. Rather than candy, we prefer to give out a healthier choice for you to enjoy; please take only one per person. Please, play with this toy responsibly; aim in a safe direction away from people and glass, only launch in an upward direction, and children not yet capable of good judgement around these guidelines should only use this toy with adult supervision. Thank you for your consideration.
- Attach rubber band to handle base.
(Pinning one side and stretching the rubber band under the hook will make this easy.)
- Attach rubber band to the top of the handle “Y” on each side.
- On the helicopter, fold down each wing along the white line and gently crease.
Adjust fold to about a 45 degree angle.
- Fold down the tips of the helicopter wings along the diagonal white line and gently crease.
Adjust fold to about a 90 degree angle.
- Press switch at base of helicopter to turn light on and off.
- Hold handle in one hand with rubber band on handle facing away from you.
- Grasp helicopter by the round grip near the wings using your other hand.
- Hook base of helicopter onto the rubber band from the top side.
- AIM UPWARDS and IN A SAFE DIRECTION CLEAR OF OBSTICALS AND PEOPLE.
- Pull back, and release the helicopter
- Retrieve helicopter, adjust wings as necessary, and repeat for more fun.